04/18/18 – At 37celsius, we keep seeing clear signs that we are already immersed in a tipping point where connected health has become real and relevant to the healthcare industry as a whole.
08/25/17 – At 37celsius, we continue seeing evidence that the industry is clearly reaching a tipping point where Connected Health has become real and relevant for the Healthcare industry as a whole.
03/07/17 – At 37celsius, we saw clear signs during 2016 that we are reaching a tipping point where connected health has become well various by payment models and emerging towards scalability.
Subscribe to Newsletter
- Innovation Vehicles for Swimming in the Sea of Digital Health Technology - 37celsius identified as an innovative vehicle which will partner with strategic stakeholders to facilitate a broader Connected Health application across entire organizations, see Exhibit 2: Hospital and Health System Innovation Vehicles. Read More
- Alexander talks connected health priorities with MedCity - Stephanie Baum, digital health editor for MedCity News, recently spoke with Alexander regarding the state of the connected health in the United States. “Providers, payers, and pharma companies are overwhelmed with a fragmented connected health market which is unable to deliver complete solutions that are scaleable, while being forced to address more pressing issues such […]
- Featured in Xconomy Wisconsin Roundup - 37celsius was highlighted in the recent publication of Xconomy Wisconsin Roundup. Jeff Buchanan of XConomy often goes out in the Wisconsin tech community and identifies notable happenings in the innovation and tech world of Wisconsin. He identified 37celius as an up and coming player to watch: Alexander Kempe, whose 18-year stint at General Electric (NYSE: […]
- 37celsius in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Recently, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel veteran, Kathleen Gallagher had a chance to sit down and find out how exactly what Alexander Kempe, founder of 37 celsius, would reform and revitalize the connected health industry: There’s no question that on paper, Alexander Kempe has the credentials to invest other people’s money in the emerging digital, connected health industry. […]
- Alexander and 37celsius Featured in Veckans Affärer - Alexander and 37celsius were featured in the Swedish publication Veckans Affärer. From the article (translated to English): After 20 years at General Electric, Alexander left the conglomerate in order to develop future medical technology companies. Together with two partners in the United States, a plan to raise 300 million and a strategy to accelerate value creation, the fund […]
- Nordic American Life Sciences conference in NYC - Thank you, Business Sweden for a productive event at the Nordic American Life Sciences conference in NYC, for giving 37celsius Capital Partners time to share on the panel and meeting interesting Connected Health companies. Read More.
- Italian Healthcare Venture Forum - 37celsius Capital Partners had a chance to share some perspective on market and investment trends in Connected Health at the Tech Tour conference in Turin. Read More
- Investment Trends in Health-tech - 37celsius Capital Partners had the opportunity to share thoughts on the Connected Health space @health tech invest europe during an investor panel discussion, Finland provides for an interesting opportunity in healthcare start ups! Video available here!
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution - 37celsius Capital Partners presenting @Mobile World Capital Barcelona congress at the Digital Health Summit supported by the @ECHAlliance, Juan Antonio Beceiro Friedmann. JA is highlighting a great respiratory connected health business, Propeller Health located in Madison, WI. Agenda available here!